View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 02:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

"...mostly, Be Prepared!!!..."

Yeah, I always say it this way: "Stay Ready to Go ! "

We never know the exact moment we'll go. But, one thing's for sure. Unless the "Rapture" happens while we're still living, we're all gonna die, eventually.

For those who've read my story, you know of my 18-wheeler wreck, back in 2004. That could have easily been the end of this life, for me.

While in the hospital, I had plenty of time to think about death. I got to thinkin: "What if I'd died in that wreck ?".

Well, for me, the answer to that question was VERY comforting. Since I'm absolutely certain I'm a "Born Again" Christian, there was no doubt in my mind that if I'd died, I'd have woke up in Heaven.

No, I wasn't wanting to die. But, if I had died, I'd have actually been MUCH better off, especially at that time. There would have been no pain. Plus, I'd have been able to experience all the good stuff in Heaven. Would have got to see all my relatives & friends who were there. Would have got to visit with the Bible characters I've read about. Best of all, would have got to see Jesus, & probably hear him speak/preach.

I mean, think about how much better heaven is than this Earth. Heaven is better, BY FAR !!!

Yeah, if I'd been allowed to think about it, I'd probably have felt bad for my wife & family, back on Earth, who might be grieving for me. But, I don't know if those in Heaven can know what's happening on Earth, or not.

Now, if you know a person who has died was NOT Born Again, now that's something to grieve about !

So, while we're still here & able to talk & pray, we need to pray for the lost people we know, look for opportunities to share the Gospel with them, and/or pray that God will send others to them with the Gospel message that they'll receive. We can also pray for & support ministers & ministries who are trying to reach the lost, with the Gospel.

Anyhow, for you & all others on this forum who are grieving for someone who has passed on, I too have prayed for ya'll, and believe that the God of all comfort is comforting you, & will continue to do so, during this time.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...4&version=KJ21