View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 03:22 PM
Senior Chief

Hello Everyone,

I am basically booked 100% already for all of April. There is always a possibility of squeezing something in between, but.....!

I am currently storing a customers car in my climate controlled shop free of charge that I picked up on Cape Cod, Ma recently. I am taking this out to North of Seattle the 1st week of May. I then have one booked from the Sacramento, Ca area back to North Carolina. This will leave me with 2 separate Enclosed Trailer spots available during that time.

The 1st available spot will be from the Seattle/Portland are down to the Sacramento, Ca area. I am willing to transport a bit further south with a car if needed & it never hurts to ask!

The 2nd available spot will be from North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or possibly Western Pennsylvania/Western New York.

This coming month (April) starts my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported. I am working at winding down some, but it is hard to do as I feel I have a responsibility to help out the great folks in this hobby, especially those that a have done multiple transports for over the years. Somewhere down the line I will have to say no more times than I say yes!

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT by me.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Regardless of whether or not you own the vehicle, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you!

Thank you & God Bless

Bill Squires(owner)

Bill's Auto Works

(216)832-8697 No Texts

billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220331_121205 (800x600).jpg
Views:	91
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	587636  

Bills' Auto Works Est 1983 & still going strong!

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Ambassador Custom Lemans
1957 Chieftan 2dr HT
1964 Grand Prix
1966 Catalina Conv. 421
1966 Ambassador DPL 2dr HT
1966 Ambassador Cust. 2 DR HT
1967 Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS Coupe