View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 08:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator67 View Post
If the pulse dampener needs to be closer to the throttle body, the the simplest and most compact solution would be to run a direct mount pulse dampener directly to one of the front throttle body ports (through a couple 90 degree adaptors to get it below the air cleaner). The downside to this option is that I'd have to buy another pulse dampener (the one I'm currently running is the in-line version) and an adaptor or two. I'd go with this option if I were more sure that I could use the empty ports on the front of the throttle body this way.

My other options involve remaking the lines. Not the end of the world, but I'm not the best at bending 1/2" line and I end up wasting a lot of material (and time) before I'm satisfied.
Looking at this more, if you wanted to run your inline damper on one of the front ports.....just thinking of ideas here.
Could you simply connect those 2 front ports with AN line with the damper in the middle?? Basically making a small loop that has fuel flow from both sides, that may have enough flex to stay below your air cleaner base and make the install look more uniform.
That is assuming both of those front ports have fuel flow?

That way you wouldn't need to mess with the rear line at all.

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE