View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
When starting a project I think it is very important to have a goal in mind of what you envision your final build to be. How often will it be driven? Will it be raced? Drag? Road race? How often? All those things play an important role in determining what product to use on the car.
If I was to Realistically consider all of the above, all stock would be all that is needed for my Lemans...lol., But I want to make some improvements to its current braking, Handling and power. With all of the "trick" components that are avalable and there "drool" effect, I have to keep reminding myself of that!

As far as your Engine swap, Has anyone else attempted an install of The L92 into a similar musclecar?.....I cant believe there are headers avalable for an 08 engine into a 70 GTO!

Do you use a factory ECM or is something else avalable?

What are your plans for the fuel delivery system?

....my friend has a 37 ford pickup/ street rod that has an all aluminum LS6 engine, currently it runs rich, very rich. We found that there was approx. 85lbs. of fuel pressure when there should have been only 55lbs...there is only one fuel line running from the in-tank pump to the engine, no regulator or return line. We are currently trying to fix this properly....thats why I was asking about your fuel system plans.

Keep the pic's coming!