Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

After you enter text, scroll down to the next section titled Additional Options, and click on Manage Attachments. A new window pops up where you can Choose File from your computer. It needs to be in the proper format (there are several acceptable formats, I like to use .jpg but the others should work too). The size shouldn't matter, it will automatically resize larger photos to fit (I just temporarily opened a dummy post and was able to successfully upload a 2.5mb photo, the board software automatically reduced its size to fit). After it's successfully uploaded, click on Close This Window in the upper right of that window. Then below the Additional Options section, click on Submit.

However, I see your post count is only 7 at the time you started this discussion - I believe there is a minimum number of posts you have to have before you're allowed to post pictures. I think it's 10, but I'm not sure. In any case, make some more posts and then try it again. Note that posts in the Lobby aren't included in your post count.