Thread: Ponyakr
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyakr View Post
Hey guys - Ponyakr's wife, TJ, here. Just want to let you all know that he is in the hospital (ICU) and that is why the radio silence for a while. Please pray for him and I will tell him you all are asking about him. Also, we don't live in Monroe, but about an hour west of there in Jonesboro. We didn't have the bad weather the other night, just some rain. Sorry to hear of the damage done in some areas of our state. I will try to keep you all posted from time to time. He sure does enjoy his "ponyak" friends. Thanks - TJ
Hey, it's me, TJ, again. First of all, thank you all SO much for your prayers and thoughts for the ol' Ponyakr. Here's the short version of what has happened. He was totally septic when went into the hospital. He had surgery for a perforated ulcer, was in ICU for 9 days, then transferred to a specialty hospital for further treatment and rehab. He is currently on a ventilator since surgery on May 1st and kept mostly sedated while his body heals. When they reduce the sedation for a "sedation vacation" he opens his eyes, squeezed my hand and wiggles his feet. Don't know how long he will have to be there, but they are working on him, *and God is working on MY patience - LOL) trying to get him to the point they can wean him off the vent. His care team is wonderful, but most of all his Father God is on the case and that is where we stand. By Jesus' stripes he was healed and nothing is too hard for God. Thanks for standing with us, God bless you all.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ponyakr For This Useful Post: