View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Thanks to all participants, spectator's and sponsor's!!!
Had a great time, was thankful for nearly perfect weather.
I wanted to see Jim's car up close, and others...not enough time and other factors.

Richard, did you take any pictures?

I got to talk to owner of green full size 65 wagon running 14.30's, forgot his name, BUT he is a relative of Jim Hand's. Wagon was cool, wondering if he is a member here, if so, let me know, or what his name is!!! I'd like to know more about that car/combination!!!

Got to talk to Robin Proffit (spelling?) some, hopefully spoke some words of encouragement to her. It's been difficult for after losing Cap. He is missed by everyone! Still praying for Robin.

Hey, Tim "speed racer" Dodson, see you at Tulsa!

It was great to see Arnie there! Even his one "half" pass I saw was awesome! I asked him if he was going to do his slide after the burnout and tap the guard rail, like he did several years ago at Ark City...LOL He told me that deal was not "on purpose"...LOL Best of all my fellow travelig Pontiac enthusiast Richard "A" got to talk to Arnie for a while. Richard has lived in Oklahoma since 1980, and had not talked to Arnie in a long time. For some reason, none of us are getting any younger...

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...