View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 09:09 AM

I've been nothing but impressed with Butler's service. In the past several months I've ordered the complete ProFlo 4 setup, Butler prepped E-heads, SST TKX 5 speed, etc. There were times they could have hit me for more money due to my choices but instead offered advice according to my goals for the car. They've saved me several hundred dollars along the way. Some items are drop shipped. Sometimes from multiple locations but they will let you know this up front if you give them a call before ordering. Unless I can get the exact same part for a substantial cost savings I go to Butler first. Integrity, knowledge and experience is hard to put a price on. Back ordered parts and shipping delays are just a part of post Covid life now. FWIW....if it's not a part that needs post machine work specs, I order it and have it on hand BEFORE setting up appointments. A day or two to let you know a part is not in stock is pretty good. I've waited several days in the past from other suppliers, heard nothing and only found out a part was 3 weeks out AFTER contacting them myself. Sometimes several attempts later. Glad you've had positives experiences since your first post.