View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconner View Post
The wife just aquired a 67 GP convertible that looks great but will need much work.

First we would like to raise the car a little as it rides on beautiful 15" rallys but the old springs are tired and she sits too low. We would like to upgrade the power ft drums to discs.

Does anyone have experience swapping springs, spindles & brakes from other GM models? Could all those items come from one model?

She will also need a new top and several chrome and light peices. Could I get some feedback on whether I should have a custom top sewn or purchase one off the shelf?

We want to start working on these items right away to get her back into shape ASAP!

Thanks for the help.
jconner
You need to ask these questions in the big car forums. The chassis has been covered in the 62-6 forum and is stuck there uneer the widest tire under a 65 B body title.

Mike

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill