View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 10:18 AM

"styling does nothing to represent OUR GTO's from the 60's &70's"

i looked at the G35. nice car. it's not a '04 GTO and it's wasn't cheaper than $31,190. i emphasized "OUR" in your quote to point out that the "old school" is so much in love with THEIR car that they can't see the value in another. the "old school" is acting so juvenile about perceived things like "heritage" and such that you're the joke. the buying public certainly doesn't want one like a 30 year old design and if fake scoops are the answer i feel sorry for you people. agressive like a honda or an F-bod? let's put a huge wing and a fart can on it. i'm sure some people are just being nice but i've never heard a negative comment about my car. on the contrary. when people see them in person they have for the most part been greatly impressed. it's nice to have an antique car and there's nothing wrong with liking it but look up the definition of muscle car. it's not an F-bod-pony car. go take a new GTO for a drive. you might like it.i wouldn't bet the house on it when you're looking at it through closed eyes.