View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATECH View Post
Maybe the sensor bracket is not real stable.Maybe it is vibrating which can mess up a signal
I appreciate your input. I have tried 2 different balancers on the engine. I have also ran it without belts to try and rule out those possibilities. Neither made the problem go away. As for the sensor bracket, anything is possible, but it is a sturdy piece. It is a billet aluminum unit I purchased from Innovators West. I sure can't move it by hand. I haven't gotten to work on it today. It is some better with last nights work and I am kinda skiddish of free revving in the garage anymore. I may do some testing and tuning at the track this weekend and play with the filters some. Also may try the effects of rising edge and falling edge changes.

Something else I was looking into was a 36-2 wheel configuration. I seen where it may help the ecu differentiate the actual missing tooth are from the phantom ones it picks up. Simple enough to cut a tooth off if needed. What do you all think? I am interested on input. If filter works I probably wouldn't mess with it.