View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 02:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

OK Pinocchio. This is how off the wall you’re few days ago you text me and asked Gach did you ever run that cam in a stock block, and this is why I never answered you. I should make you look like the fool you really are, I still have every text Exchange since September 2018. Like I said off the wall all over the place and completely clueless. I would never ever recommend a 440 lube cam for a stock block. You’ve talk about so many different motors your going to build first its this 950 hp pump gas motor for which you bought the Gabby heads, now its this most powerful High Port pump gas stroker motor. Oh I’m putting lifter bore brace in it should be ok, clueless. How about the part you say in a text, I’m going over friends house get another username. So they cant trace my IP. Want me to snap shot it and put it up. What a little con artist.

I knew there was a way you can block people on the board, so you don’t see their post. I just figure out how to, Dude not only is your number block but now I’m blocking you here. Show carry on Pinocchio. PS anything over 195 @ 200 should not be run in a stock block its only been talked about a 1000 time right on this board and your just now discovering that, I’ll bet Tim talked to you for 2 minutes and said to himself oh boy this guy is clueless. It’s a shame you distory just about any thread you get involved with. With your ego. I’m done. Thank god I never have to listen to you again.

Last edited by Gach; 06-03-2023 at 03:07 AM.