View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 07:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to Dr. Eric M. Schiffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYA View Post
Glad to see a few posts bringing this thread back to life again. Haven’t posted in a while because I had nothing new to add. Happy that Eric posted some new information. A couple of my friends are at the Woodward Dream Criuse right now. They already met up with Eric Schiffer and John Politzer and are having a great time. Unfortunately I’m nursing an ankle injury and couldn’t go with them. Very disappointing as Eric is a great guy and I was looking forward to seeing him and the other Michigan guys again. Eric is the key player in this thread so hopefully he will keep it alive with new information from time to time.
Andya, We missed you this year. You would have had an opportunity to see the Woodward Dream Show at the M1 Concourse in Pontiac on Woodward. Their hotel gave the guys free tickets to the event. M1 is an automotive condo complex with a 1 mile race trace. Roger Penske has 4 large units there. Google it. They have a nice convention center there. They host automotive icons, racers and cable TV automotive guys as speakers. Jay Leno was there over the weekend. The week before, Chrysler and Road Kill sponsored Woodward drag racing. There are YouTube videos on the events. I'm sure Kenny and Tom have a lot of stories for you. Get well soon and we'll see you next year.

Last edited by Dr. Eric M. Schiffer; 08-23-2022 at 08:07 PM.