View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I can say with certainty that my GA will never get the "race car" treatment. I enjoy the car too much to cut it up. I am real happy with the idea of it being a comfortable street car that just happens to be brutally fast. The body bushings are going to stay rubber for now but Energy Suspension is possibly interested in looking at the car next year to come up with a urethane kit for the '73-'77's. We'll see if that happens. The rollcage idea is not something I want. If the car gets that fast, which if I can actually get traction, it will be.... I will need to see what I want to do at that point. I will probably just lift at the end of the run, or get kicked off. I always wanted to autocross and track day the car, but it will only be for fun. The car will not go hardcore in that direction, just a good all around street car.

1973 Pontiac Grand Am ERL built 430 CI LS7, Brodix STS BR7 heads, Magnum T-56 6-speed, Modulare 19" wheels, QA1/Global West/Speedtech suspension, Wilwood 6/4 piston brakes. BMW Donnington Gray paint. All wrapped up in a Hurst Pontiac tribute theme.