View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCirque View Post
Does Procar come with the seatbelt loop to direct the shoulder belt?

Any comments on headroom with Procar seats installed? The stock seats sit pretty low providing headroom. Looking at their website, seat bottoms seem taller than OEM.
I found a video on YouTube where a kid used seat belt guides from a 2005-2010 Cobalt, just have to re-drill a hole so they fit the Procar headrest. Looks factory, I bought a set but haven't installed them yet on my Elite 1100's.
My Elites were originally in my Grand National for over 10 years, they are built like tanks and held up my big and heavy frame with ease. They are now in my 10th, all I had to do was buy the correct Procar brackets. Obviously I need them as low as possible, I cut the mounting tabs to only have the hole for the lowest mounting position so there was no Interference with them hitting the floor. I'm 6'1 and feel I sit low enough in the driver's seat, the passenger seat is a little higher due to that raised portion of the floor but I'm not worried about that.
I just would like them to sit a little further back so I bought the seat extender brackets that SGG sells, I just have yet to put them on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201212_143810.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	630680  

79 Trans Am/Tenth Anniversary
Original W72

67 GTO - SOLD
Gulf Turquoise,400,670's,tripower,4-speed,12-bolt