View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 01:57 PM
Boost Engineer

Thank You Rocky for putting into print what I have said all along but Steve25 seems to have a problem with understanding. I knew Tom Nell personally. I did parts trades with Skip McCully, I talked several times With Herb Adams at car shows at the Edsel Ford Estate where he was showing his sports car. My family owned a Pontiac Dealership for 67 years.

I had access to all of the literature comping from GM Engineering when I would request help with a subject.
That is where the Rochester Tri-Power Carb Info came from.
It will be, what it will be, but I was there and worked on the stuff as well as dealing with Kellogg Crankshaft and Moldex Crankshaft for over 40 years. So my posts are not BS and it bothers me that Steve25 must think he is from the "SHOW ME State" when it comes from stating ACTUAL FACTS.

My 64 GTO was a Brass Hat car owned by the top guy in the Pontiac/GM National Dealer/Service Organization.

Where does your knowledge on Pontiacs come from Steve25 and when did it start?

I apologize to the board for my lack of patience with people who do not understand that some things did happen without him having a personal copy of the plans.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.