Thread: Tesla
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
To be fair, what is the total amount of damage on an ICE vehicle vs an EV?

Many ICE fires be put out with a simple fire extinguisher.

Basically, talking about an ICE car fire vs an EV car fire is like comparing apples and oranges.
Actually when the secret service turned in their rentals on Martha’s Vineyard one burned itself to the ground and 4 surrounding cars z it was an ICE vehicle .
That’s NOT yo say I dint worry about my telsa burning my house down more than I did my ICE cars. I DO. But it’s mainly because it’s new tech and not as well tested over. Along haul

I will say having owned both my Tesla destroys every car I’ve ever owned . On just about every front. It’s. A model X plaid and it runs 10 flat. Right from the factory . Love my Pontiacs and my hellcats but after driving the Tesla all but my turbocharged 455 69 firebird feels like a chevette . And my turbocharged 69 is like a race car and my Tesla I can take anywhere like. Regular car or drive it on long trips etc.

There may be OTHER EVs for choices but there’s only 1 original that changed everything forever and that’ll always be Tesla . Everything else is just a copy. Elon was the inovator even though there had been electrics before that market was dead and he brought it all raging back .
If I’m buying a EV it’s gonna be a Tesla.
If you haven’t driven a model X or model S plaid go drive one however you need to do it it’s well worth it.

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!