View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 04:12 PM

Pepper Judge / George Zapora ... thank you for your post ... you and I have e-mail corresponded recently (my e-mail addy starts with my username here at PY Online) ...
I am in British Columbia and didn't get too far with ICBC (our mandatory government insurance provider and keeper of all things driver or vehicle-related since 1974) over the phone ... I'm going to write them a snail mail formal letter to see if I can get them to search their archived documents ... perhaps on microfilm or microfiche ... paper letters aren't as easy to shine on / ignore ...
I found a Judge / RAM AIR registry site for '69 GTO's that suggests my old car may have been a RAM AIR IV car under (last 7 char.'s) VIN 'P3204nn' ... I am in touch with Tim over there ... however, subsequently, on the registry's Pontiac MI plant sub-list, I don't find P3204 but do find two other cars where the upper & lower color are truncated to 'MIDNIGHT' ... so ... don't know if M. Green or M. Blue was meant ...
At any rate, I appreciate your help and suggestion George ... I'll write my letter to ICBC and try to sort out the 'P' sublist disrepancies with Tim.
Thanks again, Kevin Mc (K_McIntosh)