View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 01:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Run JEs in my turbo car. Been together at least 11 years probably more now without even changing a spark plug. I used to sell parts for ATVs at the race tracks and certain guys were destroying wiseco pistons regularly. I watched them for a bit and realized these guys would come out late for the LCQ fire up and rip down to the start line. I realized the looser tolerances required for expansion were really loose on cold start and these guys were beating the piston in the bore cold .
So I swapped them to a WSM watercraft piston w tighter tolerances .gold coated the top and polymoly on the sides these guys went from
Two months on a piston to 2 years! Shot myself in the foot couldn’t sell anymore
Pistons or top end kits. �� anyway if your running loose tolerances make sure you get that piston up to temp before beating that engine at all

My JE pistons are off the shelf nothing special no coatings

Oh yeah don’t do Fakebook or shhhitter either �� that’s as bad as taking a lonely and posting it there.

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!