View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 08:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Butler Performance

I needed to order a flexplate and balancer for my 461 build that is at my local machine shop so it can be rebalanced. I wanted a romac sfi balancer and hays sfi flexplate so I ordered them Wednesday. The 377 dollars left my account Wednesday night, fast forward to Friday I received an email stating the balancer is 3 weeks out and the flexplate 1 week.
They offered to replace the balancer with a power bond in stock and a prw flexplate. I was definitely a little upset! Why would a reputable company like Butler take your money before shipping! And why don't they list there parts online as in stock / not in stock? They waited a full 2 days to inform me the parts were out of stock. I emailed them back telling them I was unhappy with that and that they put me in a bind with my machine shop that I have waited in line with for months now! They responded with a canceled order receipt only,, no apology nothing!I don't have the money to reorder my parts until I'm refunded and I'm sure that will be a few days.