View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 09:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by north View Post
Actually a lot of the guys who pointed out the shortcomings in this thread have carefully restored many Judges and were simply pointing out the shame that such a high value car was restored with many obvious errors. This kind of conversation is what has improved the quality of restorations and their accuracy which is the entire point of restoration.
I agree that the POINTS being made helps but I personally am not so sure the WAY the points are being made in such posts helps the Pontiac hobby.

I’m beating a dead horse here I’m sure but many won’t get into a Pontiac from
Other brands for this reason .
Maybe those aren’t the people everyone wants in our hobby. But it’s supply and demand and without demand we have very un-valuable cars . I’m really NOT. A PC guy at all but I just think bashing a car when someone just bought it isn’t welcoming.

Do what you want but I think maybe doing it in a little different way might be better.

Maybe say it like this-
that’s a really great car, I think a lot of people would love it but there’s a few things that could be done differently ti see it worth even more.
Think there’s a book out there called how to win friends and influence people that’s helpful. ��

However although I wish I did , I don’t always adhere to this myself so do as you wish .

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!