View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 12:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

& i have to laugh at the efforts you go to trying to claim all our engines are going to break or wear out if we dont use a bypass filter... even on threads that dont ask anything about bypass filters! but its been that way for years so why stop now?

thats great you choose to use them, but almost every single car you listed would reach those same miles without one & millions of cars do & are on the road today with as many or more miles using standard filters. do you have some type of proof or verified measurements to back up these claims of this severe wear caused by not using a bypass? i can list my own vehicles & family & friends that have gone the same amount of miles or more with standard filters & so can millions of other car owners.

we've debated the benefits or lack there of for bypass filters many times in recent years & you have yet to convince me that the average car or classic actually needs one, just your own opinion of how you think you are saving your engines from catastrophic failures....

ive stated numerous times i agree bypass filters are "better" than standard filters, but they have their place & the average car or classic car just isnt that place... youve made you points countless times, please quite telling everyone how they are damaging or going to break their engines if they dont use a bypass filter when its simply not true... especially when nobody asks about them.