View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 03:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

My dad got me started on Pontiacs, and influenced me to become a mechanic. He didn't want me to become a mechanic, but I was impressed at a young age on how he was able to diagnose and repair cars and trucks, and about anything in the house that needed attention that was mechanical. Build, cut, weld, and make due with what you had on hand to get something up, and functioning again. Dad drove Pontiacs almost exclusively, and he and my mothers father, my grandfather, both worked at the Pontiac dealer in Erie PA, so that's what got me driving/owning Pontiacs since I was 15 YO.

My dad was full of good advice, and wise sayings, urged me to take up some other trade beside auto mechanic, but being I was young, and of course smarter than the old man, I didn't take the good advice offered.......

I told both of my parents, later on in life, that the older I got, the smarter they both got in my eyes.......LOL

I miss them both, but they lived to a impressive age. Dad passed in 2007 at the age of 92. My mother passed in 2020 at the age of 99, both pretty impressive ages for Longevity.

Happy Fathers Day Dad, I miss, and think about him everyday.

Happy Fathers day to everyone who reads this!!!!!

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sirrotica For This Useful Post: