View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 03:55 AM
Suspended

Default "HO Information Input Divulged" by Tradermike2012

The scope of this post is to rebuild the missing Photo's from an existing post that some how the text is showing but the pictures of the parts are not . At some time I copied the Photo's of the "Rocket Box" and some "HO" data to read in the future. Now I want to give them back to the forum. I am Posting some "H O Rocket Box" documents to the forum that seemed to have gone missing, at least when I looked for them, I could not find them .This is but a few, there are plenty more, but some are to large to send .I found some 53 and 52 page "HO" documents .However, I can't download the large files to this forum . If there is a way please tell me and I will send them . I will send more small files to . When you read the text files that I copied keep in mind that I edited out the names of the speakers so my text to speech narrator could read back the words (with out the names of the speakers and what they drove) over there lives. New Idea is : Any body interested in the lost "HO" data, can contribute to my findings? I once red on this forum about the "Rocket Box" , I can't seem to access the photo's in his post and the originator of the topic has not produced them yet .Since it is Public Information know, I have copied some of that conversation and am willing to produce it and all Documents pertaining to "HO Racing". If even one of you want to keep it in the forum let me know now . Here is just some of what I have stored. I have some large files and I will need permission to down load them to this forum . Administrator help is needed please. Here is what I can do : Download all I can find from my files on my computer to this page. Then the Administrator can put copies of the missing photo's of the "Rocket Box" back into the original document that the "HO Rocket Box" owner compiled. There are an extra 52 and 53 page documents plus some other photo's for me to Input rite here into this post. The Administration can do what is best to fix and repair the original document and I will help in any way that I can. I can't say if the large 52 and 53 page documents are else were on this forum or if they to are missing there photo's. I can't remember but my guess is I must of taken these large documents directly off the internet. So we might as well produce them here and keep them alive for all to read. Mike out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PHR1973OctArticlePg24.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	574373   Click image for larger version

Name:	1976 Firebird 350 test car TURBO.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	574379   Click image for larger version

Name:	EdelbrockTorkerOneMountFlangeTiltedDiffuser.jpg
Views:	746
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	574380  
Attached Files
File Type: txt Flow-stream energy HO .txt (70.7 KB, 459 views)
File Type: txt H-O Racing .txt (81.5 KB, 454 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to TRADERMIKE 2012 For This Useful Post: