View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default where i came from?

i got on this site cause i'm a pontiac freak & i wanted to share in all the good info. but when i added my well intentioned 2 cents worth, i got some flack. several seem to want to know just who i am, what i've ever done & why i think i have a right to give any info to people who allready know more than me. if your not interested please just move on to another thread. i harbor no ill will towards anyone! if i have offended anyone in any way i apologize. please forgive! it is not my intention to badmouth or disrespect anyone in any way. i did not come on here to bare my soul-- but i guess inquiring minds want to know, so here goes, this is my story. i'm posting this on the street thread cause thats where my story begins. the 1960's & 70's was a great time to be young & alive in this country. almost magical. when i think back on it i say "wow that was great". then at times i think " did that really happen?" then i go to a car show & see all the old muscle cars & remember when these old cars used to prowl the streets. on a friday or saturday nite it was like a parade of every kind of muscle car there was. i remember the 1st goat in our town- red '64 3x2 4sp. it was love at 1st site-- it was the greatest thing i'd ever seen! i bought the 45rpm record " lil gto" & played it over & over every day til my family was sick of it. from that time on it was never a ? of if, but when i'd own my very own gto! more to come.