View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

"...received nothing in return..."

I thought most all those in the lower middle class income bracket & below got one of those checks.

"...Who Is Eligible For A Stimulus Check?
U.S. citizens and resident aliens who meet income requirements and who cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return are generally eligible. Income is based on your 2019 adjusted gross income (AGI). Individuals earning under $75,000 and heads of households under $112,500 typically qualify for the full $600 stimulus payment. Those married and filing jointly or surviving spouses earning under $150,000 usually qualify for a $1,200 payment.

If you exceed the income requirements, you may still receive a reduced stimulus payment, but the $600 payment phases out completely at $87,000 AGI for individuals and $174,000 AGI for couples filing jointly..."

My wife & I together never made anywhere close to $100,000, much less $150,000. So, for you guys who make more than that, count your blessings.

I bought cordless chainsaws & string trimmers/brush cutters, for trail clearing, & clean-up of storm downed trees. Bought some on credit cards ASSUMING the $1400 would get here before the monthly payment is due. Just passed in the House. Not likely to pass the Senate, as is. No, I'm not gonna get political. So there is absolutely NO reason for this post to cause the thread to be locked or deleted, IMO.

Last edited by ponyakr; 02-27-2021 at 03:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ponyakr For This Useful Post: