View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 03:54 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyakr View Post
"...received nothing in return..."

I thought most all those in the lower middle class income bracket & below got one of those checks.

"...Who Is Eligible For A Stimulus Check?
U.S. citizens and resident aliens who meet income requirements and who cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return are generally eligible. Income is based on your 2019 adjusted gross income (AGI). Individuals earning under $75,000 and heads of households under $112,500 typically qualify for the full $600 stimulus payment. Those married and filing jointly or surviving spouses earning under $150,000 usually qualify for a $1,200 payment.

If you exceed the income requirements, you may still receive a reduced stimulus payment, but the $600 payment phases out completely at $87,000 AGI for individuals and $174,000 AGI for couples filing jointly..."

I bought cordless chainsaws & string trimmers/brush cutters, for trail clearing, & clean-up of storm downed trees. Bought some on credit cards ASSUMING the $1400 would get here before the monthly payment is due. Just passed in the House. Not likely to pass the Senate, as is. No, I'm not gonna get political. So there is absolutely NO reason for this post to cause the thread to be locked or deleted, IMO.
I appreciate you pointing out the fact that I apparently work too hard. Not saying y’all don’t.
That said who am I tell someone how to spend my money.
Anyway, you are correct, I too come here to get away from it all and it just struck a raw nerve. Fwiw I did try to delete it.
I will cease fire and return to the shadows.

236 244@ .050 108 LSA .511 lift, duration 289,297 @.oo6
Edelbrock Aluminum 87cc round port heads Larger valves ,ported polished and cut
Powerjection3,T2 manifold, Try-y’s
Flowcooler water pump.
71 formula with TKO600,hydraulic clutch 3.42 posi and 26 inch tire.
17x9 YO Honeycombs with Nitto 555's

Last edited by Stuart; 02-27-2021 at 04:07 PM.