Thread: New build
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Its happening

I'm finished messing around with the Hellcat. Almost done with the remote tuning as well. Pretty happy with the results too. But, my heart belongs to another. So the Hellcat is going to be sold.

Been slowly having work done on the GTO. A few months back I had the rolling chassis trailered to the body shop, where its been sitting in the queue ever since. Well, its out of the queue now and the build is on.

I had the drip rails removed to smooth out the roof lines. And the 1 piece glass front end needs final mounting. All panels will be realigned, gaps will be addressed, etc. Going with Bright Orange for the color. Making some modern upgrades. I watch 'Bitchin Rides', and always liked their flush door handles, so I have a pair of those going on. I'm going to do a 455 Judge clone, with all the graphics and emblems.

LPI is wrapping up the all aluminum, 8L, twin turbo Pontiac engine. This uses an All Pontiac gen 2 aluminum cylinder block and KRE Warp 6 cylinder heads with a pair of custom S400 75mm turbo's.

Will post progress pics.