View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It's from Classic Air. I'm pretty sure it's Sanden. It only has one wire for power. Instructions say to use old power wire from old system and hook to pressure switch that then goes to compressor. I bought the car apart and AC off. There was a brown wire from engine harness that led to a one inch plastic terminal holder with a green wire and a short black wire with ring terminal (ground?). That brown wire was the only wire I figured could reach the old A6 from where it was located. So, I assumed that was power. But, in my harness, there is also an unused green and black wirein one inch plastic terminal next to the bigger plastic wire block for TCS, etc that looks just like this other one. But, they don't plug together since they are the same. I did check that other green wire from that for power with key on and AC switch on and blower on, but no power to that. I was thinking that would now be the power lead I was looking for. I'm still not sure how the factory wired the original I have.