View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eric M. Schiffer View Post
That is great. You should post the pictures of what Joe Ruggirello's old Mustang looked like from the time you got it, right up to current condition. After all Joe and this car are a great part of Detroit's street racing history. Not just a flash in the pan.

If you look back through this post I have some pictures of the thursday night High End gathering almost a year ago to honor Joe's 80th birthday. Joe has a CTSV prepared by Lingenfelter. But his daily driver is a MKS.

If you have some of the old magazine articles of the car that would be great too. It would help people understand the types of cars that raced the streets of Detroit and as part of the Thursday night High End Club.

I hope we can see the car at this years Dream Cruise too.

I can't wait to see it. By the way has Joe ever returned your calls?
Eric,

Sorry its taken me so long to get this done. This is the first appearance of the Ruggirello Mustang II in a magazine, showing it in its original configuration under construction. Check out the window sticker still in the drivers window! Car was bought new at Fred Grande Ford in Richland, MI, May of 1975. Originally a 2.3, 4 speed car with no options to speak of, other than comp suspension, leather wrapped steering wheel, sport mirrors and tinted glass.