View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 09:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

There has to be something that interferes with one or the other I guess? Seems strange though incommunicado. Maybe some more folks will chime in.

Steve, your car had ATC from the factory and gauges with speedminder? According to the option book that was not available very interesting.

My car has the speedminder/low fuel light combination with ATC as per the option guide but no gauges.

I dont like idiot lights and like gauges. I have a set I picked up a while back. The perfect combo would be gauges, speedminder and the low fuel ight.

Steve, didnt you tell me some years ago your friend (maybe a pilot?) who had the real nice 67 Bonneville four speed car that was found in a chicken coop had a combination like I described above done as good as factory by someone?

67 Bonneville 428 convertible one of one Verdoro green w/parchment, documented GM brass hat parade car with every option for 67, non running MAJOR future project.