View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 09:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

We have a Razor XP4 1000 and love it.

To say Polaris is junk is most likely unfounded with no basis that I've seen. But the internet is like that. Out of millions sold you will only find a few bad reviews as people tend to want to complain rather than praise.

Out here in Arizona they are street legal, and we have 10's of thousands of acres of state land and mountain terrain to enjoy them on as well. So Polaris dealers and the aftermarket are very strong out here, very busy, and there are literally 1000's of them running around Arizona. I see them on the streets on a daily basis. Hugely popular out here with Polaris off road events held regularly.

For years we would off road around here with Jeeps, Blazers, and eventually found sand rails to be the ultimate with better ride quality. But seeing Razors every day we couldn't resist the temptation. Broke down and bought the XP4 1000 and never looked back. We've had it for a year and a half now and have put about 5,000 miles on it. Off roading, as well as my wife driving it to work. The ride quality is like nothing else, covers distance on the trails quicker than anything we've had, and does it in comfort. Tons of power, very quick (quicker than most street cars at a red light) Just a total ball to drive. Not one single issue from it either. I highly recommend the XP's. Better suspension that is adjustable, better shocks, larger wheels and tires, more suspension travel, and just overall better ride quality. We looked at the more utilitarian versions and just decided to spend the extra money on the XP. No regrets.