View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 07:23 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nickv:
Yes, there is some wheelhop. I found that If I slip the clutch quickly the wheelhop is still there, but not as bad as dumping the clutch! My 13.3 run had a 1.91 60' time. The 13.6 and 13.4 run had 2.0 2.1 60' times.

I really do believe I can break into the 12's with this car. SLP's 13.1 shows it's close.

The new GTO is faster than some people thought. I'm glad I have the 6 speed. It seems that A4 guys are not having good 1/4 mile times stock so far. Anywhere from 14.8 to 13.6. I'm sure alot of these guys are really pretty green when it comes to dragracing. Alot of people think it's just a matter of flooring the car and going. I've learned over the years it's a little more than that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nick,

Don't worry about what dannyboy thinks. This new "GTO" won't live up to his standards. And frankly I don't give a sh!t. dannyboy has done nothing about complain about this new GTO. He was caught "trolling" on ls1gto.com.

P.S. I bet dannyboy is a mustang fan.