View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 10:59 PM
Senior Chief

Hello Everyone,

I am back home from my honeymoon & even though I thought I would take 2 more weeks off, I agreed to do a couple of round trips starting locally & returning full as well.

My next available transport spot will be the week of August 15th (after the Nationals are over! . I have a car & a motorcycle waiting for me in Southern California coming back east, so I will have an opening using the Enclosed Trailer from The Great Lakes States or Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota areas out to Southern California, Arizona or Southern Nevada.

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 MILLION+ accident-free transport miles. Please see this link for more pictures & Hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. This is NOT my own website where I post my own feedback, I have way too much integrity to ever do that

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

My service is personalized single car whether it is with the open or enclosed trailer. Your vehicle is loaded (winched or driven depending on the situation) & unless I am storing it for you it will stay in the trailer & is delivered in a timely fashion.

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment.

I stay in constant contact with my customers & I transport ALL of the spots I advertise for. I am way too busy to post for transports I have NO chance of getting.

Give me a call, email or message for a cash on delivery price quote. If I cannot help you, I may be able to give you a few names of other Honest, Quality Transporters that I trust 100%

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg
Views:	102
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	594970  

Bills' Auto Works Est 1983 & still going strong!

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Ambassador Custom Lemans
1957 Chieftan 2dr HT
1964 Grand Prix
1966 Catalina Conv. 421
1966 Ambassador DPL 2dr HT
1966 Ambassador Cust. 2 DR HT
1967 Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS Coupe