View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 05:27 PM
ScumOne ScumOne is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 152
Default 1998 Trans Am convertible top parts needed, help!

So after 22 years the little trim panel above the window on the inside of the convertible top has deformed and needs to be replaced. It's roughly 2 feet long and 5 inches tall, curved like the letter C and attached with three screws.

Part # C-27X0-7963-GXXX is what's on the back of the part.

Pic of panel with interior cloth that sits about head high, attached to the convertible top, passenger side.

Pic of panel needed on driver side:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	plasticpart#.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	540695   Click image for larger version

Name:	plasticpanelabovedoor.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	540696  
Reply With Quote