View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 11:16 PM
Boost Engineer

First off, I do not know you from Adam. But I have a few comments to make.

I worked for one of the largest automotive vehicle companies in the world for 39 years making programs successful. ECOBOOST is one of my programs.

There are ALWAYS bumps in the road. The company above is in the papers currently waiting for "Chips" for vehicles and have been for months. Timelines get delayed.
But it seems you want your timeline to be exactly what it was originally with no flexibility in the agreement and you want all of your money and the parts and work basically for free. It doesn't work that way.

My suggestion is to show some flexibility in the dealings with the supplier (any supplier for that matter) and work out the issue in the best way possible that is acceptable for both parties. Threats basically do nothing to resolve the situation.

JMO

Tom V.

I am really surprised that you feel you should have all of your money back, and the parts purchased with that money. Unless you have receipts showing that you bought the parts separate from the Luhn Transaction, you get one or the other, typically.

The other comment is EVERYONE, big companies and small companies have suffered from the COVID bs. And it sounds like you have no allowance for that in your original timeline on when the engine was to be shipped to you.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.