View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Tom - not after 1959. Up to 1959, there were additional sheets included that gave this information. And some of the orifice information is contained in the 6B section of the Pontiac shop manuals.

I have seen some of the Rochester plant sheets as you describe on some of the Q-Jets, but not on the 2-G series carbs.

Same is true for other carburetor manufacturers.

Carter probably offered the most complete information to the general public, followed by Stromberg. Autolite probably offered the least information, followed by Rochester (after 1959). Holley and Zenith are in the middle.

You will remember I sent you copies of the Holley 1957 2x4 and supercharged plant sheets, which are the only Holley sheets I have been able to acquire.

Of course, I have all of the Stromberg sheets.

Publishing the plant sheets is a horse of a different color than publishing the MPL sheets. (See PM).

Jon.

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.