View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:42 PM

Andrew, do you know the part # or what year/engine application the Corvette fuel filter/regulator that you used is for so I can order one?

Also, would you have any part #'s handy for your reproduction Chevelle big block frame stands and Energy Suspension, tall/narrow poly mounts? The same for your Autokraft pan?

I would also really appreciate a couple of header measurements when you have some time:

1) From the bottom of the lowermost header tubes to the bottom of the framerail, how far they hang below the frame. A ground clearance measurement on your car won't be useful.

2) From the bellhousing to engine interface (where the engine and bellhousing bolt together) to the end of the header collector. This will help me see if there will be any header collector interference with my column shift linkage.

I posted in a thread on the Pro-Touring forums http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48410 a couple of days ago asking Phil at BRP MuscleRods about the location of the engine/trans using their mounts & heads, no response yet. I have a feeling their stuff doesn't mount the engine where I want it. Also not sure if their headers are 409 stainless like the Edelbrock ones.

That's fine, because now I know the Edelbrock stuff will work along with the Autokraft pan. Just trying to look at different options.

Thanks again to everyone chiming in with useful info.