View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 01:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Leon Dixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred jernejec View Post
I wish you all the best in finding your car! Try some GTO clubs in the Carolinas they may have some info! I recently found a 65 buick wildcat vert that I had been looking at years ago then I did not see it for a long time. I thought that maybe the owner moved or passed away and I called the local Buick club president and he told me that the mans wife had died and he remarried and his now wife did not like old cars! He contacted and remembered me and I bought the car in November!! You just never know!! Good luck Fred
Wow! First I know nothing at all about GTO clubs, much less about any in the Carolinas. But appreciate the advice.

Second... WOW again! I absolutely love the 1965 Buick Wildcat convertible and owned one for a short period. I found another just like it and ended up in the hospital for a while. When I came back to pick up the car, the owner apparently had moved and I never saw it again. It had the Grand Sport package, the wheels, factory air and bucket seats. I would love to find that one again too! Fabulous car!

Thanks for the advice and post.