View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by north View Post
My cars:

69 GTO convertible

Bought it from the original owner in 93, San Antonio car, guy was a retired Air Force General and car was a weekend-pleasure car from new.

69 Lemans convertible

Bought from the original owner in 2005, she got it new as a 25th wedding aniversary gift from her husband (in Birmingham Alabama), again it was a never a daily driver even new. she sold it because she lost her license and the kids did not want it.

69 GTO hardtop

bought in fall 2006 from third owner (a flipper about a mile from my house) but I almost bought it from the first owner in Tucson (where the car stayed until 2006) in 93 same time I bought my GTO convertible. small world that it ended up a mile from my house.

69 GP SJ

Bought it also in fall of 2006 from original owner in Los Angeles (through a broker), she was half chinese half spanish and about 4`8```. Car is still 100% original paint. her dad bought it new for her in 69.

69 Bonneville brougham convertible

Bought it fall 2007 on eBay from second owner in Grants pass Oregon. Car racked up 104,000 miles by 1974 and now has 105,000. nice rustfree car but suffered from some sitting issues.
Nice stories and nice collection of cars. One owner cars are getting harder and harder to find