View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ok here is the skinny. The builder did not have the brackets to install at his shop so he just put temp bolts in to run it in. When I got home I took those bolts out to install the brackets and everything I took out leaked. I put thread sealant on them and put them back and saw no external leaks. Afte I inspected the front of the engine I noticed some bubbles coming out around the gasket at the block but I put it on the to fix list and moved on. The oil filter adapter sprayed oil everywhere on started so I got the replacement and it stopped that leak. I then noticed a water leak and started searching and couldn’t find it. I drained the oil and it was milk. Now at this point the engine other than on the engine stand it had not been run. After a walk around to check things I noticed water. Figured one of the hoses was leaking so I shut it off and checked everything again. I didn’t see anymore leaks so I fired it up and instantly milk. I called my machinist and I called Butler and they both said if the housing lost seal it would pour in the oil pan. I took it to my local Pontiac guru and he confirmed my suspicions. All is well and I get it back in the morning