View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine-Ear View Post
It sucks to read this...Let's see, here we have someone who is: A) a taxpayer, B) minding his own GD business, C) a GOOD neighbor. And yet, some busy body decided to pinch YOU (yet probably doesn't say a THING about another neighbor who's dog barks incessantly and craps in other people's yards.
Its actually the reason i had left NYC thinking it would be different. but sometimes no matter where you go; you get a bunch of people feel better about themselves making a problem for someone else.

But thats okay because. I got that poncho running like a clock today. 9 am to 9pm. I actually fixed the original 389 in there and stabilized the starter to work with the newer transmission. its all well. The brakes are not modern so I have to get used to them! lol. but seriously whats all this talk without some noise? heres a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVBix7ZDNxc

Thats my old beauty. shes almost rust free, that quarter was painted by the previous owner and minor work needed next to the door. I have all the chrome bits that will go on once I drive it home tomorrow. This stuff isnt easy to learn. its simple in a way yes but, the newer cars, almost everything is actuated by some sort of electronic so figuring out the mechanical side of things is a bit of a learning curve for me

Last edited by GruntedCatalina; 04-14-2017 at 10:56 PM.