View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 09:53 AM
Ultimate Warrior

wow, calm down guy. wasnt trying to argue at all, just providing facts that ive provided proof of with links to their fees. & another member confirmed the tax comments you made are not true, beileve what you want.

also not trying to impress you nor compare to how long youve been using ebay, 20+ years basically covers 99% of the time ebay has been a popular thing, i started selling in the late 90's, when the internet became a big thing & ebay started... when were you selling there, 1980's before it even existed??

government charging taxes on online sales whether used or new is not "fine with me" ... its what they do & you or me cant stop it so not sure what your point on that is? you said ebay gets that tax, myself & carbking proved you wrong. "deal with it man". i know ebay doesnt "get" any of that tax because its not theirs, just like summit or amazon doesnt get any of the tax they charge on sales, if they did that the IRS would charge them with tax fraud. do i work for them? talking through my hat?? LOL! maybe you should ask yourself that since you claim to know what they are doing with taxes.

what cliff said is incorrect as far as fees, or hes doing something wrong listing in another category than is being discussed here, i understand he doesnt like ebay, im just trying to help provide correct info. cant deal with it? again, looks like you are the only one geting all bent outta shape & arguing here, or cant deal with facts.

not sure if youre having a bad day or this is how you talk to people in general when they correct you or state facts, but since you are the all knowing ebay guy, why dont you show some proof that anything i said about ebay, running a business or taxes in general is wrong? until then just quit while youre behind. heres a few explanation points for you too !!!!!

Last edited by 78w72; 08-20-2022 at 10:06 AM.