View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I am a little baffled..is there something wrong with restoring a car correctly to a brand new original condition and then selling it to a collector or individual (father and son? ) for a profit? Is working VERY hard and investing money into parts ect. for a goal to make a profit a bad thing? Lots of "father son" projects get "shelved" because they find that the cost is more than they expected or lose interest ect.. and end up selling it (in pieces at times) to someone else..and the car gets passed on and on, or finish the car at a low budget and with no experience and have a car that is a long shot of being correct and at best end up a "driver" and probably sell it eventually for a "small profit" or even a loss because it was done incorrectly and corners were cut. At least with a known "restorer" you know it will be done correctly and get finished and be in showroom condition exactly as it was when new..sorry I just had to express my thoughts...I sincerely hope it gets done and done right! Thanx for updating us...

Last edited by Forrest; 10-29-2012 at 09:29 AM.