View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 04:52 PM

Nice to see that there are a few folks still here in the Phx area. I am totally down for getting together a group and hitting some shows once things get back to something more normal. I did hear that the Pavilions show had been paused due to the recent spike but have not heard any news or info on when or if it will resume. Back when I first got my car there was a small group getting together that was put together by Steve Barcak, the guy that runs Pontiac Heaven. It slowly died off after a year or so and I got busy with life and have not had much time for the vert until recently.

It will be a bit until I am able to take the car out to shows or meetups as I just noticed this last month that the gas tank has developed a leak and I'm in the process of sourcing the parts to fix that. Plus I have not had the car registered for a few years now and will need to get that done too.

If anyone knows of a show or is going to one post it up here in this thread or forum section and we'll see who can go.