View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 11:30 AM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp View Post
Friend of mine worked for the largest carb rebuilder in the US for GM & was given very large books with all info on every carb listing every spec & Carburetor calibration so that they could build them proper . These are GM master books 10" thick & list every detail on every carb from 1960- 1978 if you may need any info.
Do not know what I would ever do with info from 1960 to 1978 on all carbs GM offered. The Tri-Power Systems info will be hard enough to pass on if I leave the Part Number Stuff to builders like Dick B. The Rochester people, as mentioned above, said many of the parts have been discontinued as early as the mid 1970s. I hope to focus on CALIBRATION information.

Tom V.

Now if someone like Dick B or Mike W says, IF I provide the "Carb Calibration" info, it will harm their businesses then I will have to think again about posting up the information.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.

Last edited by Tom Vaught; 03-01-2020 at 11:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Vaught For This Useful Post: