View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Boost Engineer

I received the "Plant Sheets" from Rochester Products Division on March 5, 1985 in a Rochester Products Division Envelope. There is no doubt in my mind that these are Plant Build Sheets for the Tri-Power Carbs.

Rochester Products Division was sold to Delphi in 1995. That was 25 years ago. A SEPARATE COMPANY, located on the Rochester Products Division property was created to build Fuel Injection Components.

That deal is similar to Borg Warner buying the OEM side of the Holley Carburetor Company that made Air Pumps, EGR Valves, Throttle Bodies, etc.

Holley Performance has/had no control of the Borg Warner owned Holley OEM Production side of the business either.

So I personally believe that I have two legal rights to post the information.
1) Rochester Products Division "Gave Me The Information" (I have that in writing)

and

2) Rochester Products Division has disappeared as far as making any OEM Carburetor Parts just like Autolite disappeared on the Ford Side of the carburetor business.

BUT GM may still own the Copy Right Information still. So I cannot post copies/prints of the sheets but do believe that I might be able to post information on Carburetor "C-1 and C-2" first and then maybe info on Carburetor "A-1 and A-2" and B-1 and B-2".

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.

Last edited by Tom Vaught; 03-01-2020 at 04:54 PM.