View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to 3 Deuce 64
Default 50 years old 4-23-2014

My baby turned 50 she arrived at our house three years after my wife and I were married and that was 40 years ago . I've only owned two cars longer , my 56 Thunderbird that I drove to high school and my 67 4 speed post GTO we bought two years before the baby arrived. I've never really named my cars but a couple have picked up nick names which are common , the 56 for example baby bird or just bird , the 67post is just that . A 65 post I bought from the original owner and she called him Neal so that stuck .
In 2005 when I took the 64 to Baltimore for the GTO display in the February show held at the civic center. One of my wife's coworkers asked where I had gone , she replied I was in Baltimore with my Mistress . So I guess if my baby has any name at all it would be " The Mistress " . The Mistress is reserved , very quite and a fine looking lady still, but can show some attitude that will take most by surprise . My hope is when the day comes that I'm no longer able to take care of this lady someone else will fall in love with her and take care of her.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but
they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a
status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them,
which would include their own government." — George Washington

Last edited by 3 Deuce 64; 04-24-2014 at 10:09 AM.