View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 11:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to 3 Deuce 64

I have just received PHS documentation on another Tri Power 4 speed convertible bringing the total now only to 10 . I'm sure there are more out there but we have advertised in the Pontiac magazines in the past and have received no new registrants. So spread the word we are still looking for the elusive from the factory Tri Power 4 speed GTO convertibles that have survived the past 50 years . For those that have registered your cars would you mind posting pictures of them here .

A couple pictures of mine from this summer . I've always driven it as much as the weather will allow during the summer .
Last year when I bought the Bonneville convertible my intension was to give the 64 a break and the Bonne can take over. That hasn't happened yet but I think it will next summer . The 64 deserves to have a going through and be brought up to the condition this rare a car deserves . More a or less a retirement status. This year she got more of a break than normal with the rain and I just didn't feel like driving it. I drove the 64 Catalina instead but , I think I've driven the GTO more in the past couple weeks than all summer though .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DIGI0063.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	378982   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014 family and activities 025.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	378983   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5755 (2).jpg
Views:	405