View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Racerboy,
KR's & KN's were definately not used on '70 1/2 T/A's. 70 1/2's all took JW's. The JW's were stamped from mid January till late June of '70. When 15x7 small center wheel production resumed it was in late July of '70 with the few dates of KN's that were built. Looking at an inventory list of JW's, there were prob no more than 15 different dates of original JW production. Latest I've ever had were 6/27/70's. Finding a date matched set will be a BEAR. For a 06A body built '70 1/2 Norwood plant T/A, a set of 5/25's would prob be the best "fit", though even an early May set would work fine.

Something you will prob find out, is the few folks that do have matched sets of extra JW's... usually they are not intersted in trading them for KR's or selling them off.

Just my .02, but if street driving the car is your goal, it's a mean old world out there & stuff happens... one would prob be better off with a set of recently manufactured 15x7's with the small centers. At one time, myself & a good friend were having these built, as was a fellow in CA, & now a fellow in WA state.